Adobe reader update

I have Adobe reader 9.3.3 (the latest) installed on my Squeeze system,
but every day aptitude update/full-upgrade insists 9.3.1 is installed
and wants to remove it. Aptitude is trying to upgrade/update
acroread-debian-files.

This is what happens

 aptitude full-upgrade
  acroread-debian-files{b}
1 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not
upgraded. Need to get 18.4kB of archives. After unpacking 36.9kB will
be freed. The following packages have unmet dependencies:
  acroread-debian-files: Depends: acroread (>= 9.3.3) but 9.3.1-0.0
is installed. The following actions will resolve these dependencies:

     Remove the following packages:
1)     acroread
2)     acroread-data
3)     acroread-debian-files
4)     acroread-dictionary-en
5)     acroread-escript
6)     acroread-l10n-en
7)     mozilla-acroread

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] n

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     acroread-debian-files [0.2.5 (now)]

I have removed and reinstalled Adobe reader several times
but it never changes

I am also wondering where the reader should be installed to
work properly in a Debian system. Right now it's in /opt.

Any suggestions? - I didn't find any similar problems in the Adobe
site knowledge base or forums.

- --
- -- Frank --