Re: iceowl (lightning) extension and calendar data migration problem on amd64

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:56:28 -0400, H.S. wrote:

(...)

> However, the calendar extension in my icedove (on amd64 installation)
> does not entertain those files, as if it is not reading it. Have I done
> this correctly? How do I make sure what problem icedove is having with
> that calendar data?

Where did you drop that file ("storage.sdb")?

I've got a "cache.sqlite" under "~/.mozilla-thunderbird/fc6wy10t.default/
calendar-data" in lenny.

Anyway, you can always load the old calendar and export the data (full
calendar(s) can be exported as single ".ics" file(s) that you can then
import into the new one).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón