Re: how to make iceweasel & icedove look as pretty as in gnome?

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 21:53:36 +0300, Γιώργος Πάλλας wrote:
> Is there a way?
> I tried by installing kde-config-gtk-style but both apps look terrible
> and they also don't exit properly.

Which themes did you try? I use "Clearlooks" from the package
gtk2-engines; it works without glitches on my KDE 4.4 desktop for all
the GTK applications that I use and I find it quite pleasant to look at.
According to the package description, Clearlooks is the default Gnome
theme, so I would assume that it makes ice(weasel|dove) under KDE look
the same as under Gnome.

--
Regards,            |
          Florian   |