Re: some hplip components non-functional after python changes?

On 07/14/2010 11:08 AM, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 13:22:08 -0400
Gilbert Sullivan<whirlygig@comcast.net>  wrote:

Hello Gilbert,

Two clean installations of daily build of Debian Squeeze are unable to
run hp-setup.

Today's update of hplip (testing) rectified this for me.

Hi, Brad.

Yup, the upgrade to hplip 3.10.5-4 fixed my systems, too. I was going to come back here today and post that, but you beat me to it!

I had received information on launchpad/hplip that indicated that this update would do the trick. By that time I had already used symlinks to deal with the issue, but it's better to do it with the upgrade.

Thanks!