holding back buggy packages

Hi,

A common use case with aptitude (interactive mode ) / apt-listbugs is:

a) order an upgrade
b) aptitude downloads packages
c) apt-listbugs reports some serious bug in a package
d) I decide not to install / upgrade the problematic package, after
reading the short bug description, or looking it up in the BTS
e) hit 'n' to abort the installation / upgrade
f) search for the package via something like
'^first-few-letters-of-package', and keep looking until I find the
right one.
g) hold with '='
h) reorder the upgrade

Is there any way to automate / consolidate steps e-h?  IOW, I'd like
some simple way to just tell aptitude: "Okay, don't install the buggy
package, so just redo the upgrade / installation without it"?

Celejar