I need a patched lib for a Logitech G110 keyboard

Any one have an already patched libg15.c lib for the Logitech  G110
keyboard. It works for the most part out of the box, but the macro keys
are yielding the same output codes as the F1,F2 etc. keys. I read that
there is a way to patch this g15 lib which is in squeeze for amd64 to
handle the G110 keyboard. I have never patched anything so was seeking
some advice or other solution if someone has already done this.
Thanks
John