Evolution Crashes

Hi,

Evolution crashes after specific things, such as marking multiple emails
as read, clicking "send" button, etc. (After I've checked my Evolution
version from "About" and clicked "OK" to close the box, it again
crashed)

When I ran Evolution from terminal, it gives "segmentation fault".
Evolution version is 2.30.2-1
MY Debian is Squeeze x64
Kernel 2.6.32-5

Trying to upgrade Evolution from sid also didn't help.

Is someone experiencing the same problem?
Any suggestions?

Btw. I googled it, however couldn't find anything useful, maybe I missed
something or used wrong keywords...

Thank You