bug in the Debian installer?!

bug in the Debian installer?

I have two disks [2x1,5 TB WD Green].
In the Debian Lenny installer I set up RAID1 with the two disks.
After that, I put the RAID1 in LVM.
After that, I create a VG, and put these LV in it:

1 - lvm/256 MB/boot
2 - dm_crypt/5 GB/swap
3 - dm_crypt/30 GB/root
3 - dm_crypt/1,4 TB/home

After that, I select to put the /home on the "home" LVs, /boot on the
"boot" LV.

lvm/256 MB/boot || dm_crypt/5 GB/swap || dm_crypt/30 GB/root ||
dm_crypt/1,4 TB/home
			            LVM 1,5 TB
			RAID1 - 1,5 TB  || RAID1 - 1,5 TB

So I just want to encrypt my HDD's in RAID1. [And put the OS on it, boot
from it.]

Questions:

A) Why isn't this working? [picture:
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8066/whytx.jpg] - the system boots
for a while - at least i can type in the passwords for the 3 encrypted
partitions, but then it puts me to an "initramfs"

B) For some reason..the installer uses LILO as boot manager, not GRUB.
Why? Could that be the problem?

C) So...if its not possible to do this, then how? :(

D) Is this a bug in the installer? [to let the user install a system,
that will wont boot...]

Thank you for any help.

Questions also here: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Qvnxhs8i