Re: text to html

Hi!

I have written a solution myself, but before replying your mail I noticed
you needed a one-liner and have discarded my e-mail. Since your solution is
not a real one-liner I tought I should send it anyway :)

Here it is:
http://www.pastebin.org/379120

The output differs a bit (and two lines might be wrong in the original
output),
the extraction of the title is ugly, but it may fit your needs.

Regards,
 Gabor

PS: Egy helyen elfelejtetted lecserélni a bazdmeg.html-t :)