Re: DebianLive

On 02/07/10 04:42, Chris wrote:
Greetings folks,

I have been playing a bit with creating live USB flash drives.
I'm not having much luck finding examples on how to create the live
flash drive with the ability to install it on the PC hard drive.

Here's my setup:

I have an older laptop with a failed CD reader in it so booting off CD
is pointless. I have successfully created a bootable DebianLive (via
the wiki) flash drive with Gnome. It's works really, really well! Now,
what I would like to do is have the option to install to my laptops
drive.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

I suggest you make install USBs as described in section 4.3 of the installation manual

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch04s03.html

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk