Re: Burning a .iso on an USB key

Hi Luca,

there are some tutorial on internet. Ur BIOS must support the boot from USB, but how u can burn the ISO on USB u can check this or other link:
http://www.google.it/search?q=debian+usb+boot&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:it:official&client=firefox-a

Cheers,
Mauri

2010/7/1 Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be>
Hi,

I have an USB key and I would like to know how I could `burn' a .iso
image on it. I remember some weird procedure using dd, but I'm not sure,
and I can't find the tutorial. Evidently, assuming respective BIOS
capability, the USB key should be bootable.

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.