Maple 14 and Squeeze (amd64)

Hello List,

I am installing the last Maple version (Maple 14) on my Squeeze box (amd64):
the command-in-line works fine, but I have trouble with the Java interface.
A small console pops up with the tile ``Kernel Connection Not Available''
and the message ``waiting for kernel connection''. On the xterm, I get
more details.

 Exception in thread "kernel startup timeout check" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attempt to change running kernel: 0to starting state.
        at com.maplesoft.client.KernelProxy.setKernelStarting(Unknown Source)
        at com.maplesoft.client.KernelProxy.createKernelConnection(Unknown Source)
        at com.maplesoft.worksheet.connection.WmiWorksheetKernelAdapter$StartupConnectionTimeout.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

Note that the former Maple version (Maple 13.02) works well on my boxes.

I have tried with OpenJDK and Sun-Java: in both case I have the same issue.

Any idea hint is welcome in view to make it work.

Thanks in advance,
Jerome