iGoogle loads, becomes scaled at ~150%, and gets finally re-scaled at ~80%: why?

Hi,

When iGoogle loads /via/ my Firefox, iGoogle is scaled at ~150%, and
gets finally re-scaled at ~80%. Here is a video:
http://www.student.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~merciadri/to_display/igoogle_problem.ogg.

This effect is really unpleasant; what could I do except rescaling the
whole once for all so that it fits on the screen?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.