Re: Misleading Debian's installer choice

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:

A last problem (still for me) is that the `Bootable flag' thing is not
clear: you can choose to put the bootable flag on, say, /tmp/ (if you
choose to put /tmp/ on a seperate partition), where I don't think that
it could have any interest (except making things messy).

Don't hesitate to comment this.

Yes, but you said this wasn't for beginners in your original post so if a non-beginner can't get the Bootable Flag set up on the right partition to boot, they are not a non-beginner...so this point probably doesn't apply.