Re: suspend to disk unreliable?

Dne, 27. 06. 2010 18:24:28 je Mark napisal(a):

I realize it's mostly due to the drivers not being open. Sometimes the headache and tears are because we realize we have to accept a compromise.

In my case, the compromise I had to accept was with the (flaky) closed Broadcom wireless driver. On the other hand, I am happy to say that both Suspend and Hibernation worked out of the box on both my laptop w/ ATI onboard video and proprietary fglrx driver and my desktop w/ Intel onboard video. (I use Lenny on both).

my 2¢

--
Regards,

Klistvud