Re: Plasma lock/logout buttons lack icons

Anyone?

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 8:11 AM, B. Alexander <storm16@gmail.com> wrote:
I just built a brand new laptop, a Lenovo T400 specifically, with KDE 4.4.4. One of the things I enabled on the panel is the lock/logout plasmoid. However, instead of a blue lock and red logout icon, both (all three, since I have lock, logout and sleep enabled) have a terminal with the KDE logo instead. (Please see the attached jpg. Its tiny.)

How can I fix this problem? Did I miss a package? All of my older boxes running kde 4.4.4 were upgraded from earlier versions of KDE.

Thanks,
--b