Re: Viewing some webpage's content on the Desktop (GNOME)

Camaleón wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 09:34:33 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:
>

> You mean something like this?
>
> ***
> Fun With xwinwrap in Compiz Fusion
> http://www.fsckin.com/2008/04/14/fun-with-xwinwrap-in-compiz-fusion/
> ***
>
> I never tested before but I guess having dynamic html content loaded
> inside the desktop it will take (waste?) many CPU cycles.

Well, just as Active Desktop allows it, under Windows. I simply want to
see some data. E.g. at
http://www.irceline.be/~celinair/french/homefr_java.html, I can see `air
quality' in Belgium, and I would like this to be constantly updated (at
a given interval), and shown on my Desktop. I did not find this in the
video you proposed. Do you understand what I mean now? :)

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of
death but once. (William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar)