Re: Understanding my recurrent network connectivity problems

vr wrote:
> On 6/25/2010 5:57 AM, Merciadri Luca wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Does your ISP claim to disallow routers or possibly charge extra for
> multiple PC's? Might be time to input your PC's MAC in the MAC
> spoofing section of your router.

Might be that, but how could my ISP guess that I'm using a router? I had
no problems with this ISP for the six past years, but it could be
possible too.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Don't judge a man by the size of his hat, but by the angle of his tilt.