Re: Understanding my recurrent network connectivity problems

Klistvud wrote:
> Dne, 25. 06. 2010 14:09:27 je Merciadri Luca napisal(a):
>

> I'd have to agree with Camaleon on that. One thing you could try
> before actually *replacing* the router is just disconnect it and
> connect directly through the switch (seeing you have one in your
> setup). Of course, you'll have to connecti to your ISP manually -- as
> opposed to your router taking care of it -- but it would surely take
> any router issues out of the equation, helping you further pinpoint
> the problem.

The problem is that my switch does not have any WAN port! By `switch,' I
mean a LAN device only.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

The word ``good'' has many meanings.  For example, if a man were to
shoot his grandmother at a range of five hundred yards, I should call
him a good shot, but not necessarily a good man. (G. K. Chesterton)