Re: Understanding my recurrent network connectivity problems

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Arthur Machlas
<arthur.machlas@gmail.com> wrote:
> What's the point of the switch in your setup?

Silly me, sent before I was done pontificating. Also wanted to add
that you should check your router for the latest firmware updates,
most residential routers are rushed out the door fugees style (ready
or not, here I come), and then receive some firmware updates to take
care of the inevitable problems that early adopters discover.