Re: How 'stable' is squeeze?

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@gmail.com> wrote:
On 24/06/2010 00:26, Amar Cosic wrote:
Hello list

I was thinking about upgrade to squeeze and just want to check if
everything is OK there? No 'critical' bugs etc.. ? I know a lot of you
use squeeze so its probably best place to ask

Hiya

I think its very stable, and sure enjoying it.

Give it a whirl, I dont think you will be disappointed.

Regards
Brent Clark

P.s. Good to see more people using and enquiring about Squeeze.