Re: Lockups in Xorg with Radeon HD 3450 and different drivers

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:52:21 -0400, Nick Lidakis wrote:

> I seem to be having severe issues in getting a Radeon HD 3450 working
> with Xorg and Debian.

(...)

Have you tried with the proprietary driver? Just for testing purposes.

Another thing to try could be using KMS and no "xorg.conf" configuration
file to see what happens.

(...)

> P.S. Will the debian user list bounce a message if it has too many
> attachments? I tried sending this twice before with 3 Xorg log files, in
> their entirety, attached.

Dunno about the attachments policy of this list but for sending long logs
you can use an online service (such "pastebin¹") and then send the link
here.

¹http://pastebin.com/

Greetings,

--