Re: Well, this is interesting... (was Re: Torrents killing my connection)

Dne, 20. 06. 2010 09:59:55 je Ron Johnson napisal(a):
For the first time since I bought it, I just had to reboot my router!

Doug's torrent was 86% complete.

Call me paranoid (many people do), but I have a strong hunch that, in order to subvert the bittorrent protocol and eventually dismantle its user base, the media majors are flooding the Internet with intentionally malformed torrents/trackers.

--
Regards,

Klistvud the paranoiac
Certifiable Loonix User #481801