Re: is there way to monitor dell perc 6i controller raid without dell omsa?

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:32:40 +0300, Eero Volotinen wrote:

> Is there nice way to monitor dell perc 6i hardware raid without dell
> omsa ?
>
> .. because installing omsa on 64bit debian is a bit tricky and mainly I
> don't need that www gui, just hardware raid status?

JFYI, I found very useful this Debian wiki page:

***
Linux and HW raid - an administrators summary
http://wiki.debian.org/LinuxRaidForAdmins
***

Not sure how accurate/update is that information, though.

BTW, I am using "aacraid" module with Adaptec 2020SA cards and still have
not found any way to monitor raid status :-(

Greetings,

--
Camaleón