Re: LVM

On 06/16/2010 06:09 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
Ron Johnson put forth on 6/15/2010 1:50 PM:
On 06/15/2010 01:37 PM, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
[snip]
an USB enclosure and use it for backups. Having ~700GB of data with the
most critical ~400GB backed up is definitely preferable than no

Geez, I remember when I couldn't fill up a 40_MB_ drive, and before that
when I was in awe of the KayPro 10.

My first computer was a Kaypro PC.  No CP/M.

Youngster.  I had a KayPro II.  With, originally, TurboPascal 1.0!

                                             This was an IBM XT knock off
with a 20MB HD, though faster than the XT, sporting an 8MHz 8088.  Taught
myself dBaseIII/Fox Pro, Turbo Pascal and Quick Basic on that machine (amongst
others), as well as burning many an hour playing Microprose' Gunship with a CH
Flighstick. :)

Sometimes I miss those simpler times...

--
Seek truth from facts.