Debian Squeeze: Untrusted application launcher

Hi everybody,

I've recently upgraded to debian testing (squeeze) and I'm having some minor issues, that I hope someone can help me fix...

The thing is due to a vulnerability in desktop shortcuts execution, gnome has introduced in their latest versions the Untrusted Application Launcher which is supposed to prevent execution of shortcuts in desktop unless they are given explicit execution permission. So every time one double clicks a shortcut, a pop message appears asking whether to mark it as trusted, launch it anyway or just cancel. This is supposed to disappear once you mark it as trusted or if you do a chmod ugo+x /home/user/Desktop/*.desktop but this is not working in my SO. Although I have all desktop shortcuts with exec permission and even clicking the 'Mark as Trusted' button doesn't make the popup disappear.

I did some google research with no solution found, does anyone know a way to fix this or if this is a bug in squeeze that hasn't been fixed yet?

Thanks!

Ariel