How can I select more than one file in some file list using some key('s) (combination if necessary) (Nautilus)?

Hi,

In a directory, using the `List' mode of Nautilus, how can I select
`continuously' files from one to another? I.e. let's say that I have
==
file1
file2
.
.
.
filen-2
filen-1
filen
==

I would like to select files from file1 to file filen-2. To do this, I
would like to select file1, to maintain some touch, and to select
filen-2, simply. (I know that, in this case, it would be better to
select all the files and then deselect filen-1 and filen, but this is an
example.

How can I?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you
can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the
people you can, As long as ever you can. (John Wesley)