Iceweasel/FF takes too much time to close (because it frees memory)

Hi,

I have noticed that my Iceweasel takes more and more time to close. When
closing it, I hear the HDD spinning, and some operations seem to be
done. It always close, but, even with ONE (normal webpage associated
with the) tab, it might take ~10 secs. to close (GNOME keeps then asking
me if I want to wait or end the process).

What can I do? I do not have memory-greedy plug-ins running.

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.