Re: businesscard CD as rescue CD Tutorial?

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 10:57:28 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> Camaleón wrote:
>> On Mon, 31 May 2010 19:31:39 -0600, Paul E Condon wrote:
>>
>>> I'm thinking that there is a lot of worry on this list about booting a
>>> squeeze system with grub2. My boot rescue skills were never very
>>> great, but now are really quite rusty. And my rescus CD dates from 2-3
>>> years ago.
>>
>> I always have at my side a copy of SGB (supergrubdisk) and System
>> Rescue CD.
>>

> I always use SGB, but what happened to its support lately, notably
> GRUB2?

Dunno, I'm still with Grub legacy (by personal decision). Grub2 is "brand-
new" (in comparison to the long avialability and well tested Grub legacy)
so I'll keep the old version for at least one more year.

But SGB has support for Grub2, isn't it? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón