xorg.conf for nvidia binary drivers interfering with xorg.conf for vnc4server

Hi,

I recently set up binary nvidia drivers on my machine and set up the Xorg to use the twinhead setup.

Now when I run the vnc4server to set up a vnc instance to log
in to my machine from another machine, the vnc4server does not start up. If I move the xorg.conf file that
is set up for the binary drivers (nvidia kernel etc), and replace it with a null file then
vnc4server starts up fine.

So obviously the vnc4server is looking in the /etc/X11 directory for xorg.conf because it is not finding
it somewhere else. Where should I put a (blank) xorg.conf for the purposes of the vnc4server?

thanks!

Mitchell Laks