Re: Chromium Browser in Sid

David Baron wrote:
A poster rightly noted that chromium is NOT google chrome.

Installed it (still in 5.****). Looks like Google's. Taste's like it. I do believe it loads up noticeably faster (was not that the whole point of chromium in the first place?). Flash seems more reliable as well (I understand why Apple prefers to avoid it!).

So before I decide which one to keep, how can I get them to share the same configuration, options, extensions, etc. Doing that will enable a real comparison? Where do they keep this data?

I have Sid's google-chrome-beta 5.0.375.53-r47719 and one major hassle is that the page back and forward keys (backspace and shift+backspace) do not work neither can a mouse wheel be used like in IW.
See:http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=22683

Is that true for the chromium browser as well?

Having to walk the mouse all the way to the left corner every time is a pain.

Hugo