Re: Evony Age II does lot load: why?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Allums <mark@allums.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Evony Age II does lot load: why?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:16:43 -0500

On 5/26/2010 8:22 AM, JW Foster wrote:
> Evony Age II does lot load on Iceweasel. It stalls at 27% every time.
> when I first started playing there was no issue. However when I tried to
> use the Facebook connect (which did not work) it started freezing the
> fine on a Windows box.
> Thanks!
> John

Are you using Gnash or Flash?  If Gnash (or other), try Flash.  Its
installer package is in non-free.  Also, if you are running Flash, check
to see if it is up-to-date.  You may have to purge the package (Complete
Removal) and then install it again.  (And don't forget to restart your
browser.)
---------------
I'll give this a try.
Thanks

Also, I have better luck with Chrome browser than Iceweasel.
-------------
Chrome from Google or Chromium from sid?

MAA

You realize Evony is run by a bunch of lowlifes?
----------------------- Worse than lowlifes, everything indicates that
they are outright scumm. It's still a cool game & I never pay them a
dime. That's why I don't use them on a Windows box...They cant get into
my system using Linux. I would clearly like to devise a similar game
for Linux users & the best way is to duplicate a successful one with
upgrades.

--
John Foster