Re: Re (2): lilo removal in squeeze (or, "please test grub2")

2010/5/24  <peasthope@shaw.ca>:
> From:   consul tores <consultores..@gmail.c..>
> Date:   Mon, 24 May 2010 15:32:49 -0700
>> Again, and again; Debian depends of Linus Torvals;
>
> For curiosity, what distribution does he use?

I am not sure, but i read somewhere, that he usualy used Red Hut.

>> maybe it is time to seriously think about Debian kernels!
>
> The Hurd?

Yes, we have it at hand, and it probably needs hard testing;but i
think that having Debian kernels, could be very easy keeping Debian
simple for every one. We all could understand how Debian really works
beeing part of it.

--
           Consultores Agropecuarios.
Administracion, Produccion, Capacitacion.