Re: iceweasel crashing when closing tabs

On Thu, 20 May 2010 04:19:22 +0000
"RyanJB" <ryanjonathanb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> That's odd. Mine is 3.5.9 too but I didn't notice any crashes. Does
> all your tab crash or just on specific websites? If you suspect
> javascript is the problem, try disabling it and see what happens.

It just started so I'm still trying to sort out whether it's specific
sites, javascript, etc..

javascript is turned off and that definitely seems to help.

I'm trying to figure out if it's certain sites.

of course none of this is useful until it's repeatable, hence the
reason I'm asking if their is anyone else seeing this.

Brian