Resizing Raid 1 partitions

	Hi,

I have a setup with 2 disks and following raid setting:

sda1+sdb1 -> md0, /
sda2+sdb2 -> md1 swap
sda3+sdb3 -> md2 /home

I'd like to resize partitions to get more space on md2 and less on md0.

What would bea good way to achieve this ?

I know that libparted does not handle raid partitions, so I was thinking to
remove sdb partitions from the raid first,
resize them
then, I wonder if I may resize sda partitions. Will they be recognized as raid
partition after being resized ? Or should I think some more magic ?

Thank you.

--
Erwan