submissions

I've attempted a number of times now to use reportbug to submit a bug.  It keeps missing.
Its version 4.12.1, current for squeeze.

Sending it, I get this at the very last step of sending it off.

;
Submit this report on linux-image-2.6.32-bpo.4-xen-amd64 (e to edit)
[y|n|a|c|E|i|l|m|p|q|d|t|s|?]? y
Passing message to pgp for signature...
sh: pgp: not found
gpg/pgp failed; input file in /tmp/reportbug-linux-image-2.6.32-bpo.4-xen-amd64-20100518-20221-u82ELe
Signature failed; sending message unsigned.
Sending message via /usr/sbin/sendmail...

Bug report submitted to: "Debian Bug Tracking System" <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Copies sent to:
  Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
  IAN DELANEY <johneed@hotmail.com>
Copies will be sent after processing to:
  debian-qa@lists.debian.org

If you want to provide additional information, please wait to receive the bug tracking
number via email; you may then send any extra information to n@bugs.debian.org (e.g.
999999@bugs.debian.org), where n is the bug number. Normally you will receive an
acknowledgement via email including the bug report number within an hour; if you haven't
receive a confirmation, then the bug reporting process failed at some point (reportbug or
MTA failure, BTS maintenance, etc.).

It reports sending it.  This one took 4 attachments, and it should have taken a minute or so to have uploaded them before finishing, so I'm sure they don't get sent off.  They don't appaer in the system after submitting.

I found I can get them in via the other email address.

Can you tell me if this gpg/pgp failed; refers to something not installed perhaps and if I can rectify it.  It's the latest squeeze so I'm surprised it misses.

Looking for a hot date? View photos of singles in your area!