Re: Updrading or reinstalling?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Updrading or reinstalling?
- From: godo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 11:48:31 +0200
- Message-id: <4BEE6DEF.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On 05/15/2010 04:25 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Just one question,
Is it better to upgrade debian using dist-upgrade or just download the new iso and reinstalling it?? I'm waiting for the squeeze final release.. Currently still using lenny.
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
I'm beginner and desktop user but never had any problem with upgrade,
well have one minor but it's my fault not Debian.
One box upgraded Lenny to Squeeze, other Squeeze to Sid.
Registered Linux User #503414