gtk-recordMyDesktop

Hi,

I have an problem while using gtk-recordMyDesktop Version: 0.3.8-3 with
my desktop environment, Xfce 4.6.1. Both these applications are from an
up-to-date Sid laptop.

What happens is when I go to record a session; the recordMyDesktop
application disappears as it's supposed to so the screen isn't
cluttered; but there isn't any icon showing the stop button when in
record mode. From what I've read on various searches for this problem
it seems that in other desktop environments the record button/stop button
appears in the menu bar when one is recording, so when finished one
can stop the recording and have the video saved.

That's my problem. So I don't know if the bug resides with
gtk-recordMyDesktop or Xfce. I trust this all makes sense ...

Can anyone confirm if this behaviour is shown while running Gnome in
Sid with the recordMyDesktop version from Sid?

Or else advise me as to whether I should file a bug and against which
application?

Thanks.