Re: just fetch .debs without installing

> Wolodja Wentland <wentland@cl.uni-heidelberg.de> :
>> What is the optoin to pass to apt-get in order to make it just fetch
>> the .debs without installing them?
>It has already been pointed out that -d/--download-only is the correct
>option to pass to apt-get in order to keep apt-get from installing
>retrieved Debian packages.
>You have not explained why you want to do this,

I have more bandwidth (1Mbps) at nitgh than during the day (256kbps).
I would like to launch a dist-upgrade, but I want it to happen face to
me. I'd rather pre-download the .debs and launch real dist-upgrade face
to face.

Thank you all for your indications. I already have all the needed
packages downloaded, I'll dist-upgrade tomorow.

                                     +261 3456 000 19