Re: Lenny - GNOME FTP Connect To Server

On Thu, 13 May 2010 09:39:32 +0200, Tomas Kral wrote:

> Not with a different server, but I have tested it with a different
> client - command line FTP - , it works in text and binary mode and I can
> upload files to the server. I cannot figure why in GUI mode it does not
> work while in command line it does.

It could be a fatal combination of two causes: Nautilus ftp client
failing with a concrete FTP server.

You could file a bug report (in Debian BTS or upstream, in GNOME) but
first I would suggest you to test with a higher version of GNOME desktop.
Lenny has a quite old GNOME (2.22) and it's possible that your problem
has been already gone away with a newer release :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón