Re: Automounting problems.

I am now slapping myself on the head for being so STUPID!  Automount is
working just fine, and has been all along.  Automount does its thing as
soon as a device is ACCESSED, not plugged in.  I was plugging the flash
drives in and looking in /mnt to see if they were showing up.  The
weren't.  The weren't supposed to, either.  As soon as I executed "ls
/mnt/lexar" lo and behold, there was the listing and everything was
working just fine.

I think I'll slap myself on the head, again.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com