Is there a way to manage a WS 3500 Lacrosse Technology wheather station under Debian Lenny ?

I've read somewhere that a Lacrosse WS2300 or 23?? was being successfully mastered, but I can't find the appropriate links. What about my WS 3500 ? the MSWIN driver that I got with it, is called "Heavy Wheather 3600", as it is supposed to manage both WS3500 and WS3600.

There is a SERIAL connexion between the wheather station and the PC.

Thanks in advance for any advice.