Re: no alternatives for firefox/mozilla

While in certain situations it might be uncomfortable, but I use Chrome and didn't really encounter any problems.

But I agree that it would be easier to integrate the default browser as a variable, that could be called on by applications, instead of calling on a specific one.

However, I suspect it's a more complex problem than that. There are a number of applications that can or should be treated this way (e-mail clients, for example), therefore I believe it's more of an upstream decision, and with the number of desktop environments I don't know how realistically we can expect implementation.

Cheers,
Din