Re: merge alternate pages from two PDF files in to one

Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Thu,06.May.10, 15:48:17, H.S. wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> Can somebody describe how to merge two PDF files into one so that odd
>> pages are from the first file and the even ones are from the second? I
>> am looking at pdftk, but it is not obvious to me if or how it can do this.
>
> pdftk can split split and merge .pdf files, but I doubt it can do
> exactly that. You will need to use some shell script magic.

Yes, I was thinking as much. I would have preferred a command in pdftk
for it.

For the script, I think I will split the pdfs (burst) and then join by
generating a command that has alternate files specifying the pages from
the two pdf documents.

ever having been read.