Re: Current through USB bus

* Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:

> How can I know how much current goes through each USB port for its
> related device(s)? Thanks.

Via software: zero chance.

You need to measure the current directly at the port in question
while the device attached to it is in use. How that is done exactly
is up to you. You can fiddle with the cables yourself, get an adapter
(I'm sure there's one out there), go visit an electronics geek.

What you probably meant to ask is what the specification says. And
that is stated just there ;-) You can safely assume that the hardware
can handle what's listed in the specs.

--
left blank, right bald