Re: How to stop Firefox from displaying large favicon?

On Qui, 06 Mai 2010, Dennis Wicks wrote:
Well, thanks for the reply, but that doesn't help in my case. Try the following URL and see what you get.

      https://www.busey.com/home/home

I had never seen a favicon that wasn't the standard size. And with Firefox 3.6.3, even this site has a standard favicon.

What it does have, though, is a special kind of security certificate that displays the name of the company (in green background, at least in the default theme).

--
It is up to us to produce better-quality movies.
		-- Lloyd Kaufman, producer of "Stuff Stephanie in the Incinerator"

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br