Re: ibook g3 no sound

On 05/02/2010 11:24 AM, Rohit Vijaya Kumar wrote:
hello there,

i am newbie to debian and have installed it on my ibook g3 (900mhz). i
have tried my best to go through forums and try to solve
the problem but have had no luck. i was wondering if you would be able
to guide me with this problem. i would just like the headphone jack to

Thank you so much for your time and keep up the good work

There's a PPC list which is certainly populated by people with specific expertise in your kit.

Dissent is patriotic, remember?