installing Lenny packages in Squeeze

If I were to install a bare-bones Squeeze system, then add Lenny
repositories and declare Lenny to be the Default-Release in apt.conf,
can I expect to have many problems installing a full desktop environment
from the Lenny repos?  (Gnome, LXDE, or Fluxbox, most likely).

Reason:

I use a Debian-Live USB and I like to run Lenny because of the
infrequent updates.  But one of my laptops requires the Squeeze kernel
in order for wifi to work.  I've been told by the Debian-Live developer
that I cannot install alternate kernels on my live system (otherwise I'd
be able to use a kernel from backports.org).

-Rob