Re: asignar hora a PC

On 20100428_092823, Stephen Powell wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:16:20 -0400 (EDT), Camaleón wrote:
> >>
> >> Solo en ingles, por favor, o mailto:debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org
> >
> > After some attemps to try to contact the user (he also writes into the
> > Spanish list), I reached the following conclusions:
> >
> > 1/ The user does not receive many of the e-mails coming from the list.
> >
> > 2/ He cannot receive e-mails from the outside (maybe is behind a proxy or
> > firewall or any kind of filter system that rejects external e-mails).
>
> That is indeed strange.  I have never heard of an e-mail system that allows
> e-mails out but not in.  (Except for spam setups, of course!)  He must have
> *some* way of receiving replies, such as viewing the mailing list archives
> via a browser.  Otherwise, why would he ask a question to which he knows that
> he cannot receive replies?  And if memory serves me correctly, this user
> has been repeatedly told that debian-user is for English only.  I must
> therefore conclude that he is either (a) stupid, (b) careless, or (c) obnoxious.

Steve:

There are many more possible reasons than three. Given Camaleon's report of
his investigation, I think it is like that the real reason is something else,
not on your list. Perhaps, for instance, he is insane and is confined to a
mental institution where some of the more lucid inmates are allowed access
to the computers and internet. Whatever the real reason, Camaleon seems to
have exhausted the publicly available options for communication. I thank him.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net