Re: uploading to esnips

Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:11:24 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

Uploading to esnips (http://www.esnips.com) doesn't work anylonger in
Iceweasel.
You have to be a member to upload but it's free. I can only upload when
I use FF on XP under VMware. Google-chrome doesn't do it either and I
don't have more browsers.

Most sure it's due to a bad web design that makes use of non-w3c standards :-(

Anyway, "esnips" seems to allow uploading files by e-mail, which could be an alternative if their web front-end does not work for you.

Camaleón, that was useful info. Thanks! Funny thing is, until you mentioned it that option did not show up on my homepage. I use esnips to store screen images:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/84c1c52f-2c36-4167-b3bf-d7d2ba557a96/mc-edit-4701oldini

Hugo